FINGER TABLES - 9 TIMES TABLE
Your child may be struggling with multiplication because he is dyslexic.Here a really neat way to teach your child the 9 times tables using their fingers !!
1. Hold your hands in front of you with your fingers spread out.
2. For 9 X 7 bend your seventh finger down. (9 X 3 would be the third finger etc.)
3. You have 6 fingers in front of the bent finger and 3 after the bent finger
4. Thus the answer must be 63 ( see diagram above )
5. This technique works for the 9 times tables up to 10.
ITS VERY EASY AND YOUR CHILD WILL PICK IT UP QUICKLY!!